Please submit the following application material via email to Alexis Rush (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Administrator. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Michael Sayre, MD (email@example.com), Fellowship Director.
- A cover letter explaining your interest in EMS and any previous experience that you have.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation (one of which must be from your residency program director and another from your residency's EMS Director if you have one at your institution)
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Applicant Interview Days: 9/12/19, 9/19/19, 10/3/19
- Graduate of an ACGME approved residency
- Board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Must have a Washington Medical License and DEA before starting fellowship
For information about salary and benefits please refer to the GME Prospective Residents and Fellows website.
At the appropriate PGY level.