MATCH DAY 2021
- Match Day is Nov 18, 2020 for our fellowship.
- 2 fellowship positions are available!
- Our interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
- Please send all application materials to email@example.com.
The Global Emergency Medicine and Rural Health Fellowship at University of Washington is a new opportunity for fellows interested in spending dedicated time at the frontiers of emergency medicine both in the US and globally.
In partnership with the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC) and Partners In Health (PIH), our unique program allows fellows to develop clinical skills in limited resource settings throughout their two-years in an entirely field-based experience. The program includes:
- 12 months clinical service rural USA (Alaska or Indian Health Service)
- 11-12 months internationally with renowned NGO or UW global health programs
- Cultural immersion throughout 2 year fellowship
- Curriculum in social medicine, MPH, humanitarian response, tropical medicine, and rural health
- Mentorship/guidance from leaders in global health, medicine and emergency medicine
Read About Fellow Dr. Chelsea Williams' Preparing for MSF Deployment
Dr. Williams was in Quebec studying French in preparation for her Médecin sans frontières deployment.