The residency program graduated its third class of EM residents on June 8th.
Fiona Gallahue, MD, Residency Program Director, noted,
We are so proud of how far our residents have come, and what a legacy of change, innovation, and leadership they have contributed to the program.
The 2017 grads will be moving on to the following opportunities:
• Steve Bright, MD – Kaiser Denver
• Brandy Cluka, MD – Swedish First Hill
• Paul Doetsch, MD – Eastside Emergency Physicians (Swedish Issaquah, Redmond, Mill Creek)
• Nic Granzella, MD – Kaiser San Diego
• Adrienne Hughes, MD – Toxicology Fellow, OHSU
• Mitchell Kim, MD – Swedish Edmonds
• Dan Lieberman, MD – Highline Medical Center
• Haley Simmons, MD – Central Washington Hospital, Wenatchee
• Kyle Tiemeier, MD – Northwest Medical Center, Tucson, AZ
• Bjorn Watsjold, MD MPH – UW EM Education Fellowship
• Max Wentlandt, MD – Kaiser Palo Alto