SAEM20 VIRTUAL CONTENT
With this year's annual meeting of SAEM moving to virtual platforms because of COVID-19, educators are adapting in order to find new ways to support EM fellows, residents, and Medical Students interested in Emergency Medicine--including these virtual Mentorship Round Tables being held via Zoom.
SAEM GEMA Mentorship Round Tables as part of SAEM20 Virtual Content (FREE and no registration required)
When: May 15, 2020; 1-2 pm PST
What: Small group zoom meetings on the topics outlined below
Plan: Participants select a zoom group to join. Groups will restart each 20 minutes (i.e., at 1pm, 1:20pm, and 1:40pm PST) with facilitators closing up the discussion approximately 2 minutes before the next session to allow participants to transition.
- Negotiating with your Chair (Mentors: Stephanie Kayden & Matthew Strehlow): https://washington.zoom.us/j/96811493303
- Finding global health funding (Mentor: Adam Aluisio & Stephanie Garbern & Eric Nilles): https://washington.zoom.us/j/99036759675
- Identifying and working with a mentor (Mentors: Keegan Checkett & Jennifer Newberry): https://washington.zoom.us/j/98729901938
- Teaching abroad (Mentors: Sean Kivlehan & Megan Rybarczyk): https://washington.zoom.us/j/94069414986
- Work/Life balance in global health (Mentors: Kelli O'Laughlin & Nirma Bustamante): https://washington.zoom.us/j/96567787820
- From global health to COVID response (Mentor: Eric Coie Pena & Christina Bloem): https://washington.zoom.us/j/94567414566