The University of Washington Department of Emergency Medicine Annual Research Showcase featured a variety of outstanding scholarly works from faculty, fellows, and residents on May 10, 2018.
This year's topics included resuscitation science, ultrasound, global health and environmental medicine, social determinants of health, and medical education. Fifteen oral presentations and ten poster presentations were featured.
The full schedule of resident and faculty presentations can be found here.
- Marie Vrablik, MD, MCR - Most Innovative Research
- James Dickson (4th year UW medical student) - Best Medical Student Presentation
- Riley Hein (UW undergraduate bioengineering student) - Best Medical Student Presentation
- Alexandra Pulst-Korenberg, MD, MBA & Caitlin Schrepel, MD - Most Potential To Change Practice
- Emily Bartlett, MD, MS, MSc - Best Resident Poster Presentation
- Molly Tolins, MD - Best Resident Oral Presentation
- Jeremy Hess, MD, MPH - Best Faculty Oral Presentation
- Amber Sabbatini, MD, MPH - Best Faculty Oral Presentation