Match Day 2023
- Match Day is November 8th, 2023
- There are two fellowship positions available each cycle
- Our interviews will be conducted virtually via Zoom
- Fellowship applications open July 1st, 2023 and close September 30th, 2023
- Interviews with GEMRH Fellowship Leadership will begin September 25th, 2023, and end October 19th, 2023.
All applicants must register and apply through NRMP Match, Global Emergency Medicine Fellowship Consortium.
All applicants must have completed US residency training in Emergency Medicine and be US Citizens/green card holders to apply (we can't sponsor visas).
All applicants must be board-eligible in EM.
- Fellowship Application Form
- Letter of Intent (1 page)
- Personal Statement (1 page)
- Three letters of recommendation including one from the current chair or residency director, and one from a mentor in global health (if applicable)
- USMLE transcript
We will begin interviewing qualifying applicants in September 2023.
Candidates must apply separately to their MPH program, and their chosen tropical medicine education program (e.g. GORGAS or London School). The fellowship director will work with the fellow immediately after selection to help guide these applications.